We're all here to help create a completely new approach to housing - something that everyone can benefit from. It's not the easiest task, but if any team were up for it....it's ours! Our team so far consists of people who have a completely diverse set of skills, background and experience, which is essential to help us achieve our mutual goal. When the existing housing market is so challenging, we're passionate about creating a better option for everyone.
Work With Us
Our team continues to grow with talented and dedicated people. If you fancy joining us as we work to create the future of housing, then have a look though our available positions.
We have the following open positions. If you’re keen to work with us then send us your CV
Trainee Fitter/Technician (construction)
Knaphouse Ltd is a company determined to make homes better. We believe all housing should be of a higher build standard, adapt and grow with its owner, be clever in the way it works day to day and most importantly leave as light an impact on the planet as possible.
We’re building our first initial units. This is a completely unique opportunity to learn a revolutionary new build from start to finish. You will be working alongside our core team to learn every stage of the build, physically build the first Knaphouse prototypes and ultimately streamline the build process with us. Other jobs will include doing daily build reports and monitoring processes.
We’re looking for somebody who…
- Is trustworthy and looking to grow with the company in the long term.
- Has experience working hands on in a practical industry (does not have to be in carpentry/joinery).
- Is able to use hand tools such as drills, power drivers, sanders etc.
- Has an eye for precision.
- Can work within a team and take direction.
- Is excited to learn new skills.
- Can ideally read simple working drawings, but not essential.
- Lives within a commutable distance to GL13 9 (UK) or is willing to relocate.
- A full-time position learning to build a brand-new innovative housing solution from start to finish!
- The opportunity to be a core member of the workshop team.
Start Date: April 2019.
Type: Permanent, full time.
Salary: To be discussed.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org